Saturday, August 8, 2009

Updated Pictures











Ok, I know I'm not doing very well with the narration here, but we are all doing well, just very busy! Chad and I even had a date night last night and went to a movie. I should have a bit more time when the nanny starts - it's been a bit of a saga to hire someone, but I hope to have one lined up within the next week or so. In the meantime, here are some newer pics of Knox and Piper (still at the hospital - I'm also behind getting pictures uploaded, but these are pretty cute so I'm going to post them!) And check out the one of Chad eating pizza on our last night in the hospital, remote in hand, babies by his side :) And then heading home in our brand new car seats!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, not only are you doing well. You're doing great. And I thought that moving was difficult.

    ReplyDelete