Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy Weekend


Whew, I've been pretty slack about blogging lately - in my defense, lots of preparations have been going on at our house in the last week or two! My aunt Tracy was kind enough to help me out with wrapping up the painting in the nursery last week, and I finally got the closet cleared out (Chad had to give up his "Auxillary" closet), so the nursery is really coming along!

We did manage to have a little fun this weekend, too. We went to a friend's wedding here in Austin on Sunday night - here we are all dressed up :) The black hides the tummy pretty well, in the photo, at least! I wore this dress to another event last month and I have to say, it was A LOT looser back then! Notice how I am trying to accessorize to draw attention away from the tummy :) We also managed to make it out on the boat yesterday - the water was actually pretty chilly for Lake Austin, but it felt great to float around a bit. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend, too.

3 comments:

  1. I think that you look great and Chad doesn't look too bad either. Enjoy these peaceful days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of you and Chad. Do you have it in higher resolution than what it is on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom looks beautiful. Dad looks handsome. Babies are on target to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete