Friday, July 31, 2009

Week Two

Well, we've survived another week at home! We had some help this week as Chad's mom, Pam, has been visiting us and she's been doing more than her fair share of diaper changing, feeding, bottle washing and laundry - I think she's going to need a spa visit next week to recover from all the hard labor! But we thank her - it's definitely made life for Chad and me easier this week. And of course, the babies love their "Pam Pam!"

We went to our two week check up with the pediatrician yesterday and the twins are doing great! Piper is back at her birthweight (which is the goal, since babies usually lose weight after they are born). Knox is not only back to his birth weight, but he has gained another 5 1/2 oz!! So the pedi was very happy. And it's nice to know that the feedings every three hours are working!

We've gotten a bit of a system down, but that will all change next week when Chad goes back to work! I think I have found our new nanny, but she most likely won't start for a couple of weeks at least. So I've been lining up friends to come visit and help out over the next few weeks. Both Piper and Knox are still pretty content to eat and sleep, so I think we'll be ok on our own for the next couple of weeks. I hope I didn't just jinx it, though!

I promise we'll post some new photos very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment