Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh Boy!

Well, I went to the dr yesterday for my weekly appointment - my doctor is on vacation this week so I saw her partner. She checked me out and said, "Well, I don't know if you're going to make it to the 28th!" It's not an exact science at this point - it could still be weeks - but that's the first time we've seen any kind of "progress," so it was pretty exciting. As of today I'm 34 weeks which is a big milestone and it basically means that if I went into labor today, they wouldn't try to stop it. Let's hope I don't, though!! I assume we'll know more at next week's appointment when we can see the progress over the week. Have a great 4th of July and we'll keep you posted! It's back into triple digits here (103 expected today), so I think we'll take it easy this weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Things are happening fast - wow! So glad that you have reached the 34th week without having to spend time on bed rest and that all has gone so well. What a happy pregnancy for you and Chad. We are eagerly awaiting your updates. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete