Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Four Weeks to Go!


Ok, it's getting a little uncomfortable! Although we got some rain today (finally) and for the first time in over 2 weeks, it's not supposed to get to triple digits in Austin. But it looks like we'll be back up to 100 degrees (at least) by tomorrow. Honestly, the heat isn't bothering me as much as I was afraid it would. It's just the feet (?? or whatever body part it is) poking into my ribs and the fact that I have a huge watermelon sitting on my midsection that makes it uncomfortable!

2 comments:

  1. 4 more weeks - it's down to the finish line now. It will be so exciting to have 2 new additions to the family. Will you be continuing your blog to keep us updated? Will you have TIME to continue your blog? Maybe not. You will be a busy Mama. Maybe Chad can take over the updates thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely hope to keep up the blog after the babies are born - it will be great for pictures and updates. But yes, I think Chad may have to step in to help!!

    ReplyDelete