Friday, June 12, 2009

Manners and crazy weather


I had my weekly ultrasound yesterday and my dr. announced that Baby Boy has his butt right in Baby Girl's face! I suppose that is just a precursor of things to come :)

We had some crazy weather here in Austin last night. There are pictures of scary clouds that were taken north of Austin last night - the national weather bureau is now deciding whether they are actually tornadoes and just funnel clouds. I didn't know there was a difference! In any case, when they said something scary was spotted less than 5 miles from our house, Chad and I and Shelby and Madison spent about 30 minutes in the closet waiting for the warning to pass! In the end, we lost power for about 5 hours, but that was the worst of it - we got a little rain, but luckily no hail or high winds.

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope it's 20 years or so before he gets in that position again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 4th of July schedule sounded exhausting--did you actually make it through the Tarrytown parade and cookout in the park, the lake excursion on the boat and two parties???

    ReplyDelete