Monday, June 1, 2009

29 Weeks

Ok, the new measurements are in - Baby "Abigail" weighs 2 lbs, 13 oz. and Baby "Bartholomew" weighs 3 lb, 2 oz! No wonder my tummy is soooo huge! But all looks good with the babies - it's hard to believe that we are just over 2 months away from meeting them :) Check out this week's view of the tummy - it seems to be growing exponentially these last couple of weeks! It's funny, it took so long for me to grow into my maternity clothes and now I'm wondering if they're going to fit for another two months!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute and really not that big. You'll know what I mean in a few months.

    If that your back yard? It looks lush. The kids will love playing out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tummy feels a lot bigger than it looks--kind of like when you have a cold sore!

    ReplyDelete